After over a year and a half of waiting, it’s here! We don’t have much to say, but a bundle of changes had accumulated in our code repository and we figured that it would be about time to release 2.13.
Version 2.14 was released two weeks later after quick community feedback.
- Fixed boosting with modified g_knockback value
- Game will message all players if any serverside DVars are being modified
- Added comp_public_lan, comp_public_hc_lan and custom_public_lan modes
- Fixed an issue with scorebot messages being generated incorrectly
- Implemented MOTD (message of the day), can be set via dvar “scr_motd”
- Various fixes and improvements to the shoutcaster UI
- Fixed problems with loading preserved classes
- Invalid gametypes on custom maps will no longer cause server to crash
- Added possibility to set scores with promod_mode (more info in promod modes section)
- Removed flinching animation when player get shot
- Removed ability to shoot during strat time
- Improved custom maps compability
- Player is immune to flashbangs in ready up and start mode flying
- Main menu changes (not much)
- Serverside performance improvements
- Knife round fixes, weapon abuse eliminated
- Fixed ready-up messages
- Other various UI tweaks and improvements
Please do not forget to visit our public server hosted by Fragnet: 22.214.171.124:28962
Further discussion at TEK-9.org
Yes, that’s right, Promod LIVE 2.11 EU and NE is finally here!
The road have been long, and after tons of feedback and equally (if not more) hard work we can now finally deliver a full release of Promod LIVE 2.11. We have all waited long, and I know we have promised things we couldn’t fullfill, but we truly hope it’s worth it now! View full article »
We are happy to announce that Promod LIVE 2.11 now are available for public beta test on Vita Nova Pickup servers. Visit #Vita-Nova.pickups on Quakenet!
View full article »
We are kicking off the new year with a bang and prepares for a (late) christmas gift any COD fanatic would kill for. View full article »
We wish you all COD-players a Merry Christmas!
We have got alot of good feedback since the release of 2.10. We have however also noticed that many of the reports are the same.
To save energy and avoid duplicate reports we have put up a Progress report, where you can follow our work on Promod LIVE 2.11. The Promod LIVE 2.11 Progress Report highlights all the noted reports and suggestions we have gotten this far, and what we are working on at the moment.
Go check it out!
It’s been a while since the release of 2.04 and it’s without doubt time for an update. We are, together with Vita Nova, glad to give you Promod LIVE 2.10!
Except a list of fixes and tweaks we have reworked and added a few functions in Promod. You can for example see improved Promod modes with a added kniferound function and a opportunity to mix them to your needs. The ability to killspec have also been integrated, together with an updated Strat mode and a improved Shoutcaster function. Plus alot more…
We have set up our public server for you to try out Promod LIVE 2.10 and the new map candidates Dahman, Portside and Cluster. Go have have a check!
We hope you will enjoy it!
I can honestly say it’s a little hard to grasp the amount of Call of Duty 4 servers running Promod at the moment. Seeing numbers up over 4000 (out of almost 9500 online servers) isn’t only a unreal but ofcourse also very fun. View full article »
We want YOU to join us on Steam. Go steam.codpromod.com now!
It’s been quiet lately, both here and the general hype around Black Ops and whatever issues it brought us. Myself haven’t played the game for a few days, and can’t really be fussed either. View full article »